7. Do you offer FREE Shipping?
- 13. Are all your products available in stock?
- 5. How to apply my credit left on Khmer Ceramics to my new order?
- 6. How to make a payment for my order via credit card?
- 14. Can I purchase the goods in mixed colors or sizes?
- 15. Can I use your pictures or descriptions on my website?
- 8. Why I can’t get your email responses?
- 16. The Difference between Khmer Ceramics & Pro Khmer Ceramics?
- New User–Guide
- About Us
- Price & Discount
- 1 . What’s your discount policy?
- 2. Are the prices on Khmer Ceramics in USD?
- 3. Why are your prices so good?
- 4. Do your prices include shipping cost?
- 5. Does your price include duties or VAT How much tax do I need to pay?
- 6. If I place a purchase over 2000 dollars, when the 15% discount will be provided before paying?
- Coupon & Points
- Ordering Information
- 1. How to select products at Khmer Ceramics ?
- 2. How to place an order?
- 3. How long does it usually take to process orders?
- 4. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
- 5. Can I make any changes to my order And how?
- 6. How can I know the status of my order?
- 7. How do you deal with those temporarily unavailable items after I place an order?
- 9. How soon can I receive my order and how much will the freight cost be?
- 11. How can I do If the products in my order are short of stock?
- 10. How to calculate the replacement discount?
- 12. About Ready Time
- Payment Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- 1. How long does it take to ship my goods from Cambodia to my country?
- 2. How much will I have to pay for shipping?
- 3. Can you show me how you calculate shipping?
- 4. Can we pay the shipping in the destination?
- 5. Do you ship to PO Box?
- 6. What shipping options are available to me?
- 7. Do you offer FREE Shipping?
- 8. How can I trace my shipment?
- 9. How do I save on shipping?
- 10. How to pick up your goods if ship by Air Freight and Sea Freight?
- 11. When can I get the information about my package online?
- 12. What if the goods arrive damaged?
- 13. DHL contact phone number in main destination countries
- 14. About the volumetric weight of your shipment
- Customs & Duties
- Products Resource
- 1. What is eco-porcelain?
- 2. What is Ceramics?
- 3. What is “Direct Trade”?
- 4. What is handmade ceramics?
- 5.Why are the goods I received not exactly the same color as pictured on your website?
- 6. Are all your products available in stock?
- 7. What can I do if I could not find the goods on your website?
- 8. Can you provide your items in different color than on the website?
- 9. Is your tableware food-safe?
- 10. Do you items resist to thermal shock?
- 11. Can I use your tableware in hospitality?
- 12. Measurements
- 13. Why are your prices more “expensive than China”?
- Catalog & Sample
Yes, if the volume of your order is above 1 Cubic Meter. We do offer FREE Shipping by Sea Freight for nearly all countries worldwide as follows:
1) FREE Shipping Cost.
2) 30~45 Working days (mainly is ~25 days for shipping, not include the time to prepare or make your order).
3) Min. Volume of your order is 1 Cubic Meter;
4) Only charge 160USD/order for handling fee;
When you pick up the products at your local port, you need to pay the customs for the handling fee, document fee, detention fee etc.
You can contact your local forwarder for the details.
If the volume of your order is above 1 Cubic Meter (value +/- USD 3,000), and you do not need the goods urgently, we suggest you ship the goods via sea freight. We now offer FREE shipping charge for sea freight, we only charge USD160 each shipment for the handling fee. NO shipping cost. You can choose the nearest international sea port and check out the order, we will send you the invoice. Sea freight taking about 30~45 working days to arrive at destination port depends on the distance. But to ship by sea freight you need to pick up goods from your local sea port and need to do custom clearance and pay some duty etc., as for duty, there are different rules in different Countries, if you want to know detailed information, you’d better check with your agent or local custom.
Maybe the following content make you more clearly.
Cambodia Part: send out the order through container to you, free shipping only take USD160 handling fee.
While the order is leaving from Cambodia, we be in charge of the shipping. When the order arrives at you, you should do the custom clearance, duties and VAT payment.. etc, after that, you can ship them to your home. If you feel this is complicated, I personally advice you employ one shipping agency to do the custom clearance and manage with port, door to door shipment. If you have familiar shipping agency, you can please tell us when we prepare to send the order out. If you do not have any familiar shipping agency and want us to find one for you, we can do that, but the cost will be on your behalf, which is not included in the USD160 handling fee. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.